Skywave is always looking for top talent, please contact us today!
|Customer Service Specialist|
|If you enjoy problem solving, helping people, and are not afraid of technology… |
this position might be a perfect fit for you.
Our customer base is growing & we are looking for a welcoming, customer focused individual to be a first point of contact and integral team member, acting as customer liaison and providing support to current and future customers.
This is a full -time, in-office position. Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, in West Point.
· Assisting customers in person, over the phone and via form submission or email, with a full range of customer service inquires. (Payments, bill inquiries, schedule appointments, troubleshooting service issues, handling equipment returns, etc)
· Process customer transactions and respond to inquiries in a responsive, timely and accurate manner.
· Enter account information into billing system with accuracy to execute transactions.
· Maintain knowledge of Skywave products, services, and their features
· Complete other general office duties as assigned.
*** Accounting/Bookkeeping experience a plus.
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree
· Previous Experience in Customer Service
· Excellent Oral & Written Communication
· Computer Skills & Data Entry Experience
· Ability to operate office equipment (copiers, phones, computers, etc.).
· Requires efficient and accurate handling of money
Benefits with Skywave:
· Pay Based on Qualifications ($14-$23/hr)
· Free Home Internet
· Paid Vacation
· Retirement Savings Plan
· Health Insurance Plan
Please email resumé to email@example.com